StreetEasy has two primary selling options: sell your home with an agent from our Experts Network or sell your home on your own. StreetEasy offers extensive selling resources: claim your home to access your home value estimate and local market trends, speak with our StreetEasy Concierge, who can guide you and answer questions about selling in NYC, and get access to a shared, all-in-one view of Listing Insights to better understand how your listing is doing once on the market. You can access these selling options through our homepage and main selling page.
Homepage: Navigate to the homepage and access your selling options
- A & B: Open the main selling page to share more about how to sell with agents in our Experts Network, who come from leading brokerages in NYC. Selling with an agent can help save time, money, and ease stress.
- C: If you want to dive deeper into selling on your own, click on “For Sale By Owner”; this page is also accessible through A & B.
Main Selling Page:
To claim your home and access your Owner Dashboard with details about your home value estimate, local market trends, and more. Fill in your home address and your unit number. Then, click on “Access Your Dashboard”. This will give you more information about your home’s metrics, whether you’re ready to sell now or simply want to stay on top of the market. We recommend coming back to your Owner Dashboard every month to keep a pulse on the market.
On this page, you will also see information about:
- How to sell your home with an agent trusted by StreetEasy. These agents must meet our standards of service and market expertise. You will get support at each step, from preparation to close, potentially sell faster and for a higher price than the market, and be confident your listing stands out to home buyers.
- How to sell your home on your own, enjoying flexibility and control from start to finish, customizing and marketing your listing on your own, and getting access to Listing Insights to track your listing’s performance.
- How to contact the StreetEasy Concierge to learn about the market and our resources built to help you feel confident about taking your next steps
Once you list your home with an agent or on your own (FSBO) on StreetEasy, you will be able to get or request access to Listing Insights. To learn more, follow the steps in this article.
Agents in our Expert Network have closed deals on homes like yours. We measure their performance to make sure you get top-notch service.
StreetEasy is an assumed name of Zillow, Inc. which has a real estate brokerage license in all 50 states and D.C. See real estate licenses. StreetEasy Concierge team members are real estate licensees, however they are not your agents or providing real estate brokerage services on your behalf. StreetEasy does not intend to interfere with any agency agreement you may have with a real estate professional or solicit your business if you are already under contract to purchase or sell property.
For FSBO postings, the StreetEasy Concierge is meant to provide insight to improve your posting performance on StreetEasy and may refer you to a real estate professional based on your specific needs.
Your home value estimate refers to your StreetEasy Valuation, which is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine your home value and monthly rental price.