Switching from feed syndication to direct entry with Agent Tools is easy and StreetEasy is available to help make the transition seamless. In order to switch from feed syndication to direct entry with Agent Tools you will need to complete the following:
- Ensure all contacts for listings (agents, leasing offices, etc.) have an active StreetEasy agent account. Without an active StreetEasy agent account, your agents will not have the ability to add and manage listings directly on StreetEasy.
- Please ensure agents are creating accounts using the same email address syndicated through the existing feed.
- If your brokerage has a unique email domain it should be used upon registration (i.e. @streeteasy.com).
At your request, StreetEasy will provide a list of contacts who do not have an active StreetEasy agent account.
- Provide a date and time you would like to make the transition.
- Please ensure your agents are aware of the upcoming changes.
- If applicable, please ensure your feed provider is aware of the upcoming changes.
- Please do not remove any listings from your feed until the feed has officially been shut off on StreetEasy's end. StreetEasy will confirm with you once this has happened.
Ideally, your agents will be informed to make any final listing updates through the feed prior to the last feed run. At your request, we are happy to provide Agent Tools training materials and resources to your agents in-advance of the last feed run. After the last feed run, listing updates should be made directly on StreetEasy. StreetEasy will be able to provide you with the times your feed processes to schedule accordingly.
- Once your company has transitioned from feed syndication to direct entry with Agent Tools, StreetEasy will send an introductory email welcoming your agents to Agent Tools on StreetEasy and providing them with training materials and resources.
Q: How do I create a StreetEasy agent account?
A: In order to create a StreetEasy agent account please visit www.StreetEasy.com and click 'Register' at the top of the screen. Input your email address and set your password. You should now have a StreetEasy agent account.
If you don't see 'Agent Tools' in the top right-hand side of your screen, please contact the StreetEasy Customer Support Team for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any general questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We are also available to Real Estate Professionals over chat from 9 AM to 4 PM Monday to Friday and weekends from 10 AM to 2 PM. Please be sure you are logged into your Agent account and maneuver to any web page in 'Agent Tools' or ‘Account’.