Listing Insights is a feature that all sellers and agents can access soon after their home has been listed for sale on StreetEasy.This tool provides transparency and visibility into the listing performance over time, including comparisons to similar homes that have sold recently or are currently for sale on StreetEasy.
Here’s what Listing Insights can help you do:
- Provide a shared, all-in-one view of how a listing is performing.
- Get a snapshot of your listing’s performance and activity including days on market, views, messages, saves, and shares.
- Get a sense of listing performance and activity in relation to similar homes on the market, backed by StreetEasy’s expansive database.
- Take a closer look at similar homes that have sold recently and any active listings on StreetEasy.
- Make informed decisions on the selling strategy for your listing based on market comps.
How do I access Listing Insights?
For sellers: Once you have access to Listing Insights, you may log in to your StreetEasy account, hover over “Owner Tools”, and select “Listing Insights” If you do not see this you can request access from your agent by:
- Logging into your StreetEasy account
- Claiming your home on StreetEasy
- Navigating to your home’s listing or your Owner Dashboard after claiming your home
- Selecting “Request Now” on the banner at the top of the page.
Note: You can also reach out to your agent directly or reach out to our team to get more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
On what devices is Listing Insights available?
Listing Insights is available on desktop and mobile web.
Who is Listing Insights available to?
Sellers who have listed their home on StreetEasy. Listing Insights is designed to be a shared, all-in-one view of how a listing is doing and your Expert / agent is your point of contact for questions and clarifications arise.
Listing Insights experience overview:
At the top of the page, you'll see the home address and unit number, building type and location, the total number of rooms, number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, and the date listed. You'll also see Highlights of your listing including the list price, total days on market, and number of views, as well as the median numbers for these data points among similar homes for comparison. Clicking on LISTING ACTIVITY or SIMILAR HOMES will take you to these sections further down the page.
In the Listing activity section, you'll see a chart displaying the total number of views accrued each day, in comparison to the median total number of views accrued by similar homes. Additionally, you can see the total number of messages, saves, and shares for the home, and compare them to other similar listings. You can also analyze different time frames by clicking on the drop down menu at the top and selecting the desired range.
Scrolling down further, you'll be brought to the Similar Homes section. This table allows you to compare your listing to similar listings that have sold recently, including the date it was sold, list price, sale price, price per square foot, monthly costs, total days on market, and total number of views the listing received
You can also review the same data for listings that are currently for sale.