If a listing is not showing on Zillow after it has been activated on StreetEasy, it could be related to one of the following reasons; syndication delay, self-promotion language in the description, or sale-rental conflict.
See details below:
1) If you just activated a listing on StreetEasy, it can take up to 24 hours for the listing to be syndicated to Zillow-related websites (HotPads, Trulia, and Zillow).
2) If your listing has been active on StreetEasy for more than 24 hours and still not showing (or partially showing) on related Zillow sites, please check your listing description and make sure that it does not contain any self-promotional language.
Examples of self-promotional language can be the following:
- Please contact me for this unit
- Only on (your brokerage)
- Call or text (your number)
If your listing contains self-promotional language, please remove it and the listing should be syndicated correctly within 24 hours.
3) If you are advertising a sale and rental listing at the same time, only the sale listing will be syndicated on Zillow. Unfortunately, Zillow prioritizes sale listings and there is nothing we can do from our end as this is the way the product was designed.
4) If your case is none of the above, please send us a ticket using this form and we can investigate further.