In order to advertise listings on StreetEasy as a real estate agent or broker, you need to make sure your brokerage is set up to advertise listings on StreetEasy.
To find out if your brokerage is setup on StreetEasy, please reach out to your colleagues, broker, or listings department. If you're still not sure if your brokerage is setup on StreetEasy, please submit a request to our support team.
If your brokerage is not set up to advertise listings on StreetEasy, please have your broker click here to submit a request to our Onboarding Team.
Please make sure to include the following in your request:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Brokerage name
- Principal broker's name & email address
- Number of agents
- A copy of your principal broker's New York real estate license
- Please specify if your listings are open or exclusive
- If you use another listing platform (such as Nestio, OLR, RealtyMX, or RealPlus)
- Location of your listings
Once you've sent a request our Onboarding Team will be in touch to continue with the setup of your brokerage on StreetEasy.
If you need additional assistance, please contact our Support Team.